Monday, September 13, 2010

Pretty pleaseeeeee?


Ralph by Ralph Lauren

In case you don't know, this is my all time favorite perfume. i've been using it for about 3 - 4 years already and i've decided i'm sticking to it.

You know how sometimes when you're out and you suddenly smell a very similar scent (not fart / B.O mind you), and it immediately reminds you of someone? i want people around me to be reminded of me the moment they smell Ralph. i want it to be my signature scent.

I broke a bottle of this perfume about a week ago. sighhhh... it's the big bottle one and i had only used less than half a bottle of it. i still feel like beating myself up whenever i think of it. ugh!!!

So, my birthday's just around the corner... teehee. if you're feeling really kind and rich, get me a bottle of this! i'd love you to bits and pieces, more than the grains of sand on the beach... hahaha!!!

No comments: