Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Agggain?!!

Each time i see a gorgeous dress, it's like falling in love all over again... not kidding!!

In case you don't know yet, ASOS has been having free worldwide shipping for the longest time. i finally succumbed to temptations last night, when the price for this particular dress i've been eyeing was further reduced by 50% from £38.00 to £19.00 it also happened to be the last piece in Red!



What i bought:

Ponte Exaggerated Shoulder Dress


i don't care if i already have 937562841830 dresses in my wardrobe! i need just ONE more formal office wear so that i can have more options. so that i can switch between a few more dresses from Monday to Friday. plus, i can also wear this on Chinese New Year!

Someone just kill me, or take away my card, or throw my desktop away... because right now, another dress i've been eyeing is also on discount!!! i think i might place another order tonight.

Since i'm already at it, here's another dress i really like but is way off my budget!! =(


Motel Bandeau Swing Dress, £35.00


Santa, grant me my wish... pleaseeeee?!

No comments: