Friday, December 03, 2010

For the last time





This is how i keep track of how readers are being directed to my blog.

Before anyone come blasting my phone and start maligning me for defaming them, i suggest they get their facts right first. if you've done nothing against your conscience, you've got nothing to fear.

Funny how he thinks that it's even possible for me to defame him through word of the mouth now, when i'm not even in contact with his friends. without even having to say a single word, there are random people keeping themselves updated via my blog. it could be his friends or random readers, i don't know.

The initial post about this O$P$ thing was posted 2 years back. before getting all paranoid and going around pushing blames on others, i suggest he reflect on his own actions.

No comments: