Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Not Missing In Action!

Sorry for not logging into my social networks often enough, for not going on messenger for the longest time, for taking way too long to reply to SMS(es)...

I know, i know! so many of my friends are getting really impatient from all the waiting but i swear none of the above was done on purpose. okay... maybe except for not logging into messenger, that one is done on purpose. but everything else is not!!

I can never seem to feel my phone's vibrations when it's in my handbag. plus it's 24/7 on silent mode. sometimes it just slips my mind to check my phone and when i finally think of it, i have 5284712 missed calls and texts =.=
i'm so very sorry! *gives ke lian face*

I've been really busy with work and my final project lately, i try to make the best out of my free time either by heading out with my friends for a few drinks or catching up on sleep. explains why i haven't been updating my blog!

I do try to log into Facebook & Twitter as much as possible, but they're so boring.

Close friends and families will be kept updated. if you're not one of them then that's just too bad!

No comments: