Sunday, December 05, 2010

Japanese potato salad

Made some Japanese style potato salad a few months back for a potluck style picnic with my classmates. it was my first attempt at it and it turned out to be... edible! i'm truly amazed.








Pictures taken by my sis while i was busy cooking, shows how much she loves them potato salad.

I personally found them to be only average, nothing really special (not trying to be humble here). but my siblings and friends kept singing praises about how good it is even till today. especially my sister, she complained about how biased i am towards my friends. that i am willing to go through all these hassle for them but not for her. see, now i'm in charge of satisfying her potato salad cravings!!

I'll be giving it a go for the second time during Christmas. hopefully it'll turn out as good as the first attempt!

No comments: